- This woocommecre extension will allow you to specify the minimum purchase value for WooCommerce.
- The extension will also allow to set the different minimum order amount for each user role.
- To show the cart message using the shortcode ‘ct_mpac_minimum_order_amount_message’, add the following shortcode on the page/post where you want to show this message.
- A newly added feature will allow you to offer the free shipping over the specified cart amount.
Check out how the plugin works:
Like, Share & Subscribe to the Channel.
Features of Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart
- Restrict the purchase if the cart amount is lesser than the specified amount.
- Ability to set the minimum order amount by user roles.
- Enable/Disable the role based minimum order rules.
- Specify custom messages for the resctrictions on the cart page.
- Shortcode to show the cart message anywhere on the site.
- Translation ready.
- Highly customizable.
Workflow of Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart
After the plugin installation, the admin needs to set the minimum purchase amount in the settings. Cart Settings > Minimum Cart Amount To Make a Purchase.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress 4.4+
- WooCommerce 3.0+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin works fine with WordPress 6.2, It is also compatible for older WordPress versions upto 4.4.
Up to which version of WooCommerce this plugin compatible with?
This plugin is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WordPress Plugin Forum or just email us at email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart – For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Minimum Purchase Amount For Woo Cart – For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.3.12 – 2023-05-14
- Compatibility tested with latest RC versions of WordPress 6.2 & WooCommerce 7.7
- Tweak – Added a filter to allow including product with zero price in cart while calculating minimum order amount.
2.3.11 – 2023-03-12
- Compatibility tested with latest RC versions of WordPress 6.2(RC1) & WooCommerce 7.5
2.3.1 – 2023-02-11
- Compatibility tested with Latest version of WordPress & WooCommerce 7.4
2.3.0 – 2022-12-25
- Feature – Free shipping method for orders over specified amount.
- Compatibility tested with Latest versions of WordPress & WooCommerce.
2.2.85 – 2022-11-03
- Compatibility tested with WordPress v6.1
- Compatibility tested with WooCommerce v7.0.1
2.2.84 – 2022-10-17
- Compatibility tested with WordPress v6.0.2
- Compatibility tested with WooCommerce v7.0.0
2.2.83 – 2022-05-27
- Compatibility tested with WordPress v6.0
- Compatibility tested with WooCommerce v6.5.1
2.2.82 – 2022-04-17
- Added an option to exclude the shipping amounts from cart total while calculating cart total.
- Fixed some transllation issues.
- Compatibility tested with WooCommerce v6.4.1
2.2.81 – 2022-04-10
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.9.3 & WooCommerce v6.3.1
2.2.8 – 2022-03-12
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.9.2 & WooCommerce v6.3.1
2.2.7 – 2022-01-26
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.9 & WooCommerce v6.2
2.2.6 – 2022-01-09
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.8.3 & WooCommerce v6.1
2.2.5 – 2021-12-19
- Added a feature to include ‘Coupon Discount’ value in the cart totals.
- Compatibility tested with WooCommerce v6.0
2.2.4 – 2021-11-03
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.8.1 & WooCommerce v5.8.0
2.2.3 – 2021-07-23
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.8 & WooCommerce v5.5.2
2.2.2 – 2021-06-18
- Added a filter to chnage existing cart total used for the calculations.
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.7.2 & WooCommerce v5.4.1
2.2.1 – 2021-04-24
- Feature to remove Checkout link from the cart when cart amount is lesser than minimum order value.
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.7.1 & WooCommerce v5.2.2
2.1.3 – 2021-03-02
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.7.0 & WooCommerce v5.0.0
2.1.2 – 2021-02-13
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.6.1 & WooCommerce v5.0.0
2.1.1 – 2021-01-24
- Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.6 & WooCommerce v4.9.1
2.1.0 – 2020-12-09
- Fix – Empty message before saving the settings.
- Tweak – Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.6 & WooCommerce v4.8.0
2.0.0 – 2020-11-04
- Feature – Role Based Minimum Order Amount.
- Tweak – Compatibility tested with WordPress 5.5.3 & WooCommerce v4.7.0
1.1.3 – 2020-10-22
- Tweak – Compatibility tested with WooCommerce v4.6.1
1.1.2 – 2020-10-18
- Fix – Display of empty message by shortcode.
1.1.1 – 2020-10-11
- Feature – Tested for the compatibility with WooCommerce 4.6.0.
- Improvement – A shortcode to display the cart message anywhere in the site.
- Fix – Default message will be displayed when the empty message is stored.
1.1.0 – 2020-09-20
- Feature – A custom message to can be displayed on the cart page when the cart amount is lesser than the minimum purchase amount.
- Improvement – Referance to the currently stored minimum purchase value near setting.
- Improvement – Placeholders for the values in the cart page message.
1.0.0 – 2020-09-13
- Feature – [Initial Release] Restrict the purchase if the cart amount is lesser than the specified amount.