This is a very simple plugin to display the last 25 items from an Envato marketplace such as ThemeForest or CodeCanyon for a particular user.
Each item’s thumbnail is wrapped in a link to the item with the user’s username added at the end as a referral link.
The items can be served up via a shortcode or a widget. The plugin uses the WordPress HTTP API and makes use of the Transients API to cache data from Envato for quicker pageloads.
The output of the plugin can be changed using the following filters:
- my_envato_items_start – before the items list, default:
* *my_envato_item_start* – before the item link, default:
* *my_envato_item_anchor_class* – class of item link, default:
* *my_envato_item_image_class* – class of item image, default:
* *my_envato_item_end* – after the item link, default:
* *my_envato_items_end* – after the items list, default:
- my_envato_cache – caching time in seconds, default: 60 * 60 = 1 hour
Shortcode usage in a post or page:
[my-envato marketplace=”codecanyon” user=”pvw”]
Shortcode usage outside of the loop, in a theme file:
See the plugin in action in the sidebar here
If you have any issues or feature requests please visit and use the Support Forum
This plugin uses the Envato API and is not endorsed or certified by Envato. All Envato logoes and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Envato.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Delete any existing
my-envatofolder from the
my-envatofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If you have to upgrade manually simply repeat the installation steps and re-enable the plugin.
- I have an issue with the plugin
Please visit the Support Forum and see what has been raised before, if not raise a new topic.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Envato” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Envato” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release, please report any issues.