Accept Bitcoin and Lightning payments in your online store, charity or fundraiser, all without all the complexities of managing a lightning node. Get payments sent directly to your cold storage or lightning address.
This plugin requires WooCommerce. Please make sure you have WooCommerce installed.
To integrate Nodeless into an existing WooCommerce store, follow the steps below:
1. Install Nodeless for WooCommerce Plugin
- Make sure you have signed up for an account on https://nodeless.io
- In WordPress Admin: go to Plugins -> Add new:
- Option 1: search for “Nodeless for WooCommerce”, install and activate it
- Option 2: download the latest release .zip from https://github.com/nodeless-io/nodeless-woocommerce/releases
- You can find the Nodeless Settings in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Nodeless Settings
- You need to enter at least your API token (whcih you can get from your Nodeless account settings page)
- After saving you should see a success notification that a webhook was created and you are good to go.
2. Testing the checkout
Making a small test-purchase from your own store, will give you a piece of mind. Always make sure that everything is set up correctly before going live.
Q: Can I test the service without real money?
A: Yes you can go to https://testnet.nodeless.io and use it with testnet bitcoin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Nodeless for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Nodeless for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 :: 2023-03-19
- Testing deployment flow with another release.
1.0.0 :: 2023-03-16
- First release.