The Partners plugin creates a fenced membership area (separate from the built-in WordPress Users)
allowing you to manage a clean WordPress installation for your company’s content management system (CMS).
The plugin exposes several shortcodes:
The easiest way to install the plugin is to:
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Go to the Plugins section and click “Add New”
- Perform a search for “Partners”
- Locate the Partners plugin by Mighty Digital
- Click the “Install Now” button and click “Ok” to confirm
- Click “Activate Plugin” or activate the plugin from the Plugins section
If you’ve downloaded the latest plugin files:
- Upload the Partners plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section
- Can I put the login form on any page?
Yes, simply use the [partners_login_form] shortcode.
- How do I show content only if a member is logged in?
To do this, wrap your private content with the [partners_is_authenticated] YOUR CONTENT [/partners_is_authenticated] shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Partners” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fixed preload issue
- initial release