Passive Indexation Check notifies you when googlebot stops visiting your blog for a certain period of time.
- Send notifications when googlebot stops visiting.
- Add multiple emails for notifications.
- Upload ‘passive-indexation-check’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings menu and then Passive Indexation Check to configure
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Passive Indexation Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Passive Indexation Check” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.