Accept more payment methods via PayDock. Connect multiple payment gateways with a central interface to manage the transactions.
Use PayDock to add a payment gateway for Credit card, for Bank transfers, Paypal or even Buy now pay later gateways.
For a full list of payment gateways we are connected to visit PayDock
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/paydock-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->WooCommerce Gateway PayDock screen to configure. the plugin and put in your API keys.
- To get sandbox API keys visit PayDock to set up an account.
- Watch the quick start video that appears on how to get started and add your first payment gateway.
- How do I get help using PayDock?
Contact email@example.com for help.
- How do I set up a production account?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a production billing account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayDock for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release on the plugins store
- Bug fixes