PhotoJAR: Base features include:
* Dynamic resizing and caching of thumbnails - changes to image sizes apply retroactively * Support for LightBox, ThickBox, ShadowBox JS, etc. * Custom image sizes (beyond "thumbnail" and "medium") - [gallery size="150x200"] * Displays gallery of galleries (thumbnails of child galleries) - [gallery showchildren=true] * A "linkto" parameter for galleries and images ("viewer", "default", "full", or "none") - [gallery linkto="viewer"] * A JPEG quality setting * A maximum size setting for full-size images * A default gallery columns setting * An [image] shortcode. * NEW! Limit number of images displayed in a gallery - [gallery offset="3" limit="20"] * NEW! Exclude images from a gallery - [gallery exclude="14,65,21"]
For additional info visit JARinteractive.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
pj-basefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings under the ‘Settings -> PhotoJAR’ menu in WordPress.
if you want to make use of that feature. PhotoJAR: Base will handle the markup to enable this on your images.
- What other PhotoJAR plugins are available?
Current PhotoJAR plugins are listed at the PhotoJAR webpage.
PhotoJAR: Post Thumbnailer – displays single thumbnails on the blog for each post
for additional PhotoJAR plugins.
- the PhotoJAR cache directory is missing, what do I do?
Create the directory specified in the error message, and ensure that WordPress has permission to write in it.
- What if I find a bug?
Please contact me via the PhotoJAR website.
Include the version of WordPress you are using, current PhotoJAR settings, and details to recreate the bug if possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoJAR: Base” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors