This simple Gravity Forms Add-On allows to update/edit/change existing posts or custom post type posts.
How to use:
- In form settings open “Post Update”
- Press “Add New”
- (Required) Configure “Post ID” (number, insert merge tag or current page/post id)
- Configure Post Settings (Author ID, Post Status)
- Configure Tags & Categories & Custom Taxonomies
- Configure Post Title and Content manually or insert merge tags
- Configure Featured Image
- Configure Custom fields
- Configure Conditional logic
- Press “Save Settings”
- Update Author and Status
- Update “Post Title” and “Post Content”
- Update “Tags”, “Categories” and “Custom Taxonomies”
- Update “Featured Image”
- Update “Post Custom Fields”
- Optional update if the field is empty
- Combine values with merge tags
- Conditional logic support
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins admin page.
Kafuumuulampawu 14, 2022
Easy to set up, easy to work with, easy to understand - a perfect companion plugin for Gravity Forms! We needed the ability to pull data into a form (using GravityWiz Perks), modify it in the form, and then push it back to a Custom Post Type and this did that last part with seamless ease. Developer - I'd love to buy you a coffee, do you have a link?
Gatonnya 22, 2022
Very simple straight-forward easy to use plugin. I hope there will be an additional feature where we can update a post into a remote WP site.
Ogwekkuminebiri (Ntenvu) 29, 2021
Plugin does exactly what the name says. Works perfectly, I would like support for custom taxonomies.
Ogwekkuminebiri (Ntenvu) 8, 2021
Hello, I appreciate the intention of this plugin but I do not see how I can update the entry, when I go to the form and look for the published entries I do not see any option to edit them, but if I reload the form does not work either, if you would be so kind to make an explanatory video and / or demonstrative I think we would all appreciate it, because it is not understood after doing what you indicated as we are going to update.
Ogwomwenda (Mutunda) 15, 2021
Works great, thanks a lot!
Contributors & Developers
“Post Update Add-On – Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Update Add-On – Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for custom taxonomies
- Support for checkboxes and similar fields
- Featured image update bugfix
- Update only non-empty fields option
- Current post target feature
- Update tags feature
- Update categories feature
- Update featured image feature
- Allow empty page content feature
- Allow empty featured image feature
- Code refactoring
- Minor UI improvements
- Making the plugin fully translatable
- Bumping WP version to latest tested
- Initial release