Create and display pricing calculator sliders on your website. It supports all the options related to any price calculator.
You can create different pricing rules on different quantities, e.g if you sell 1 unit with a price of 10 then you probably offer a discount when a customer buys 5 pice, so you can create a pricing rule on the basis of the quantity.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First install the Price Calculator block plugin
- Add the Price Calculator block from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Price Calculator Calculate price of products based on quantity.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Price Calculator
- Click on the Price Calculator to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Price Calculator block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
price-calculator.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Price Calculator block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Price Calculator block free?
Yes, Price Calculator block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Price Calculator block – Calculate price of products based on quantity.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Price Calculator block – Calculate price of products based on quantity.” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Reduce assets loads
- Add translate feature
- Fix Width
- Fix HTML Render
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Reduce PHP Code
- Add option for currency
- Performance upgrade
- Fix Range Style
- Initial Release