** this plugin is no longer being update. Please feel free to adopt me! **
Returns a blank white page if people try to load the wp-config file (or backups of it) in a web browser.
This plugin is maintained by Christopher Ross, http://thisismyurl.com/ or you can find him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/thisismyurl/
Updates to the plugin will be posted here, to http://thisismyurl.com/downloads/protect-wp-config-from-phishing-attacks/
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this tool, please make a donation via http://thisismyurl.com/downloads/
- Upload the full folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There have been no questions, please feel free to ask questions in the WordPress.org forums.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Protect WP Config File from Phishing Attacks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Protect WP Config File from Phishing Attacks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- moved CSS to child directories
- added information page for plugin
- tested for WordPress 4.1
- removed icon file
- Added OOP Class structure
- Migrated common structure for plugins
- Official release as a full, stable plugin.