This is a simple plugin to quickly embed a Libsyn Podcast in your wordpress website. You don’t have to go through any complex process for this. A button is provided in editor itself for this. Just click it and insert your podcast id, it will then insert a shortcode in your code. Save the post. And now you have a sweet lybsyn podcast player embedded in your content.
- How to add a Libsyn Podcast Player to your posts?
- Goto post edit page
- Point the cursor where you want to add player.
- Search for a podcast icon in toolbar. Visually it looks like a letter ‘i’. It may be at the end of first row of toolbar. Click on it.
- Prompt bar appears. Add your Libsyn Podcast ID there. Hit Enter.
- A shortcode is inserted with your podcast id.
- Save your post. That’s it!
- How to get Libsyn Podcast ID
You can get it through Libysn Dashboard. Just goto edit page for a particular podcast and you may now see a numeric id in address bar. Note: Podcast ID is also called as Episode ID.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Libsyn Podcast Quick Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Libsyn Podcast Quick Embed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.