Boost your woocommerce products sells and increases conversion rate by using WooCommerce Recently Purchased Products Display using widget and shortcode.
Recently Purchased Products Display For WooCommerce Plugin is a WordPress WooCommerce add-on plugin that display your product up sells products using widgets and shortcode.
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPORT: We are here to help troubleshoot bugs, but please don’t set expectations early as the support forums at WordPress.org are only checked on weekends.
SIMILAR FREE PLUGIN: Check these similar free wordpress plugins
WooCommerce Recently Purchased Products Display Plugin provide you the option to display your woocommerce products from past completed orders using easy to use widgets and shortcodes.
How it works?
- After successfull plugin activation go to your wordpress admin
- If you are in admin
Widgetspage, you can find a widget named Woocommerce Recently Purchased Product Display.
- Drag this Woocommerce Recently Purchased Product Display widget inside your desired sidebar then fill the widget fields and save.
- Now check the front end.
- You can also use shortcode to display Recently Purchased Products. For this use the shortcode in any text widget, in post content, in page content or using php code .
You can also use [cdxwoorp] shortcode to display woocommerce recently purchased products.
This shortcode has two option/attribute
1. num_product – It denotes to total number of prodcuts you want to show in front end display.
2. theme – It denotes to display layout. Use “theme-list-view” or “theme-hover” as its value.
[cdxwoorp pid=”101″ theme=”theme-list-view”]
- Plugin works based on WooCommerce plugin. So WooCommerce plugin must be installed and active for this plugin to work.
- Plugin – Widget works on any page you include it.
- You must have atleast one complete order display recently purchased products.
- Unzip and upload the
recently-purchased-product-display-for-woocommercedirectory to the plugin directory (
/wp-content/plugins/) or install it from
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- That’s all you need to do. You will notice a new Woocommerce Up Sells Product Display widget in your wordpress admin widgets page.
- 1. How many layout is included?
Right now the plugin has 2 display layout included.
- 2. Can we expect more layouts in future?
Yes we have plan to include more layouts in future versions or update.
- 3. Other problems or questions?
Other problems? Don’t forget to check the link or contact through support forum.
Please use support forum first if you have any question or queries about the plugin.
Please feel free to report any bug found to
wp.codextent [at] gmail.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Recently Purchased Product Display For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.