Red Eyes Froggy Buttons is a Fremium plugin: this means that you’ll can use the free version and enjoy of all its features without limitation. A Premium version of the plugin in currently under development. More on this later on.
With Red Eyes Froggy Buttons plugin you can easily add css3 hover effects to your buttons, links etc. It’s up to you to set which elements will be affected by the plugin.
The Settings page is divided into two main sections.
The General section
In the General section of the Settings page you can choose if
apply effects to every button, link, input of type “submit” and input of type “button”
apply effects to every button, link, input of type “submit” and input of type “button” except button and links in your menus
apply effects to buttons, links, inputs of type “submit” and inputs of type “button” but not to he nornmal links
apply effects to buttons, links, inputs of type “submit” and inputs of type “button” but not to he nornmal links except button in your menus
apply effects only to a specific class
In addition you can even exclude one or more classes
The Effect section
In the Effect section of Settings page you can
* choose the ffect to apply among 25 effects available
* set the base color (a second color will be computed automatically to ensure the best possible contrast between background and text)
* set the button width
* set the button height
* set the border width
* set the border radius
* set the Animation duration
* if required by the effect, some more controls to set shadows will become available
The Credits section
There is a third section too, the Credits section, where you can find the links to the original CSS code, generally hosted in CodePen.
The Premium version of the plugin
Red Ryes Froggy Button Premium is still under development and it will be released soon.
In the premium version
– for each effect will be created a shortcode so youll be able to place in the same page buttons even with diferent effects
– 26 more effects will be available
– you will can choose to use autocolor mode and let the plugin do the dirty job or choose Full color control and manually set:
– background color
– background color on hover
– text color
– text color on hover
– border color
– border color on hover
– shadows color, if required by the effect
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins > Add New
- Type “Red Eyes Froggy Buttons” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click “Install”, and then “Activate”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the “better-search-replace” folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
And you’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Red Eyes Froggy Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Red Eyes Froggy Buttons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed missing file for free effects
- Fixed a bug which oprevented to exclude more than one class
- Improved svg management
- Fixed minor bugs
- Adjusted css to always center buttons in their own refbutton container
- Changed frontend code to automatically exclude hidden elements(input, buttons etc)