If you are using Woocommerce for you store and having trouble with sorting function in products page of Woocommerce, this plugin might help. This sort issue is seen especially when there is automated script pulling in products to the store or when using external price sync tool. This plugin adds cron to regenerate product lookup table which Woocommerce users to quickly sort your products.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc-regenerate-product-lookupdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Settings->Woocommerce regenerate product lookup table page to configure the plugin
What is the default cron run duration
By default, plugin adds cron twice a day. If it’s not working for you change the duration to lower time (possibly once an hour).
Contributors & Developers
“Regenerate product lookup table for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility check for WordPress and Woocommerce
- Compatibility check
- Donate link added
- Minor fixes
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Made plugin translation ready
- First Release date: January 31, 2021