Relevant Search will provide contextual search and listing the results based on relevance. It automatically replaces the default WordPress search.
No configuration required.
- Unzip the relevant-search.zip folder.
- Upload the relevant-search folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Relevant Search.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Relevant Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Relevant Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code cleanup
- Tested up to 5.0
- Rebuild the Full-Text Index when needed
- Fixed a bug in ‘posts_request’ filter
- Comments in english
- Cleaned up the code
- First public release