Retrigger Notifications Gravity Forms plugin helps you to manually re-send data of a Gravity Forms entry to external Zapier and Webhook API Feeds. This can also be very useful to debug in case the data has not been sent correctly and you can trigger from the “View Entry” page of Gravity forms without submitting the form again and again.
Note: You should have licensed Gravity forms installed and Zapier and Webhook add-ons enabled to use it.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard
- Re-submit hooks panel can be found on an entry detail of the Gravity Forms
Contributors & Developers
“Retrigger Notifications Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Retrigger Notifications Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin.
- Corrections in the plugin description.
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.6
- Add more plugin screenshot, logo, banner.
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.6.2
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.7
- Fix the error of missing Zapiper resend hook box on plugin
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.7.2
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.8.2
- Update author URI.
- Add donation URL
- Check compatible with WordPress 6.0.1
- Check compatible with WordPress 6.1.1