It’s easy to forget about the great blog posts you’ve written in the past. Historian surfaces post from the current week in your blog’s history. You can display these posts in a sidebar widget or simply view them on your dashboard
Feature requests and ideas welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the plugin.
- Activate it.
- Check your dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Historian” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Historian” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated latest tested version.
- ADDED SIDEBAR WIDGET!
- Rewrote WP_Query calls, should be a little quicker
- Renamed to ‘Historian’
- Fixed a date bug.(Turns out the ISO-8601 dates returned by PHP’s date() do not work like I thought they did.)
- Improved handling of multiple posts in a single day.
- Added a screenshot.
- Initial version. Nothing to change.