- Unlock a new profit center. Display premium, native offers tailored to each customer on your confirmation page and drive revenue for your business with every click.
- Drive more relevancy with ML. Serve high-performing, tailored offer experiences to each customer, thanks to Rokt’s advanced machine learning.
- Delight your customers. Give your customers offers they’re sure to love thanks to Rokt’s exclusive, closed marketplace of leading brands.
About the app
Generate meaningful profit by serving offers from well-known advertisers to your customers after they’ve made a purchase
With Rokt, you harness the power of enterprise technology employed by ecommerce giants like Wayfair, Ticketmaster, and Fanatics.
Maximize the economic opportunity in the transaction
Leverage the captive audience on the confirmation page to drive clicks and revenue. With wallets out and trust established, customers are ready to engage.
A seamless experience for your site’s visitors
Display each offer in a native overlay that matches your confirmation page. With an intuitive interface that feels like a native extension of your store, your customers leave delighted.
Exclusive offers from advertisers your customers trust
Access our exclusive, closed marketplace of top advertisers like Disney+, Marriott, Domino’s, Yelp, ESPN, Wayfair, and Venmo. Plus, you control which industry verticals and advertisers to show.
Free to use, easy to set up, and even easier to get paid
Go live within minutes and start generating revenue now! We share all proceeds and payments take place on a monthly basis via PayPal.
What kind of reporting is available within the app?
Rokt Ecommerce includes real time customer reporting that makes it easy to track performance as you increase profits. Your dashboard provides tools for measuring impressions, engagements, revenue, and more.
Where is the offer content displayed to customers?
Offers come from brands that advertise on the Rokt platform and are displayed on the thank you page after each customer completes an order.
Is Rokt compliant with data and privacy regulations?
Rokt is fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and all other regulatory requirements in the markets in which it operates. Rokt is also ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, meeting stringent international standards for information security management.
Before You Start
Before installing the Rokt Ecommerce extension, make sure that:
- The WooCommerce plugin is already installed and activated in WordPress.
- Your hosting environment must meet WooCommerce server requirements, including PHP 7.3 or later.
You can install the Rokt Ecommerce plugin in two ways.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Do one of the following:
- To install the plugin automatically, search for the Rokt Ecommerce plugin and open the plugin page.
- To install the plugin manually, click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen and select the zip file from your local filesystem. The Rokt Ecommerce plugin file can be downloaded from the WordPress Plugins page.
- Click Install Now.
- When installation is complete, click Activate Plugin at the bottom of the page.
You’ll need to do a few things to connect your WooCommerce store to Rokt Ecommerce.
- Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site.
- Connect to your Rokt Ecommerce account securely via WordPress.com OAuth pop-up window.
- Configure your payment settings to complete the data sync process.
The list of frequently asked questions can be found here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rokt Ecommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1.4 – 2022-04-22
- Add user id hash for Intercom integration
- Improve message on placement update for more transparency and better user experience
1.1.3 – 2022-03-09
- Bug fix – Allow enabling placement without providing payment method
1.1.2 – 2022-02-18
- Bug fixes
1.1.0 – 2022-01-02
- Add support for embedded placement.
- Add support for recent WooCommerce versions.
1.0.0 – 2021-06-05
- Enable placements during checkout.
- Add your PayPal account to receive payments.