A widget that features the latest track in a soundcloud playlist, with the option to rotate to older tracks. Great for podcasts.
rotate-soundcloud-playerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the “Appearance > Widgets” area of the WordPress admin and add the widget to a widget area.
- Get your SoundCloud Client ID key by going to http://soundcloud.com/you/apps
- Click “Register a new application”
- Name your app “WordPress” or anything
- Copy the “Client ID” and click “Save App” at the bottom
- Which tracks can I display?
You can choose to display either ALL the tracks for a user, or a particlar set (playlist).
- Where can I donate to the plugin author, or get the pro version?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rotate Soundcloud Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to new SoundCloud API
- Fixed bug where going forward while playing did not work
- General code cleanup
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Initial Release