Ruvuv Extension for Elementor is an extremely creative WordPress add-on plugin for Elementor Page Builder. This add-on extends the Elementor’s style in a new way that is hard to explain. This is a creative extended visual functionality Add-on for Elementor Page Builder that works in Section, Column and Widget’s background.
13 FREE EXTENSIONS AND COUNTING
We have designed 13 of the most creative extensions to enhance your Elementor Page Building experience and allow you to climb the top of your design capabilities.
- Background Image Moving
- Multi-Color Motion
- Background Media Slider
- Responsive Column Order
- Section/Column Link
- Widget’s Max Width
- Heading Expand
- Rellax Parallax
- Background Particle
- Schedule Content
- Custom CSS
- And counting…
Elementor page builder is required for this plugin.
Documentation and Support
- For documentation and tutorials go to our Tutorial Section.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- For any other inquiry, support, feature request, or issues, check out our website at Support Page.
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 7 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Can I use the plugin without Elementor Page Builder?
No. You cannot use without Elementor Page Builder since it’s an addon for Elementor.
- Does it work with any theme?
Absolutely! It will work with any theme where Elementor works.
- Does it work with Elementor Pro?
Contributors & Developers
“Ruvuv Extension for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ruvuv Extension for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – 14 October 2019
- Initial Stable Release