Simply it gives you greater control over the admin section allowing the colours to match the theme of your website. You can also replace WordPress logos with your very own or just have them blank. It doesn’t stop there, you can also remove unwanted menus and the WordPress upgrade message for non admins.
- Change the colors of your admin section
- Replace WordPress logo in Admin Bar with your own logo
- Replace WordPress logo on Login Screen
- Remove unwanted menu items for non admins
saner-adminfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Having problems with the plugin, need support or want to request a function?
Please visit Saner Design Projects
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Saner Color and Admin Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Saner Color and Admin Settings” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed image upload conflict with post image upload by only allowing url entries. A solution will be coming soon.
Fixed array issues
Even more bug fixes
More bug fixes
Fixes bug where menu icons disappeared
*This is version 1.0 no changes yet 🙂