This widget uses the Flickr API to pull the most recent images that a user has uploaded. Simply type the Flickr username and number of photos that you would like to display and the plugin does the rest!
Options that can be set:
- Widget Title
- Flickr User
- Number of Photos to display
- Size of Photos to display
- Upload the files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Flickr Displayonto a sidebar on the Appearance->Widgets page
- Input your Flickr username and the number of photos that you would like to display
Can I choose a specific photoset or gallery?
Not currently. This plugin pulls the most recent uploads that the chosen user has made to Flickr only.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Flickr Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Flickr Display” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- adds small/large square size selector
- adds translation file
widget_initfor PHP v7.0+
- Cleans code syntax for WPCS
- Adds proper
reltag for links
- Updates CSS for theme defaults
- Display formatting with flexbox
- Fixed PHP error thrown for incorrect username
- Title attribute added to images
- Clarification on public user profiles
- Formatting of widget inputs updated
- First Version