Simple WP Testimonials is an easy to use plugin that allows admin to add Testimonials to the sidebar, as a widget, or to embed them into a Page or Post using the shortcode. The Simple WP Testimonials plugin also allows you to insert a list of all Testimonials. Simple Testimonials allows you to include an image with each testimonial – this is a great feature for adding a photo of the testimonial author.
- Simple & Flat Design.
- HTML5 & CSS3.
- Using Custom Post Type – Testimonial.
- Shortcode for “Testimonial List”.
- Testimonial Slider Widgets.
- Horizontal and Vertical Slide
- You can Add testimonial Author Name, Testimonial Author Destination, Author Youtube Video in Admin site and Show the Testimonials List using below shortcodes :
- Default Shortcode [testimonials].
- If You Show Testimonials Title than Add Shortcode in Page [testimonials title=”yes”]
- If You Show Author Destination than Add Shortcode in Page [testimonials destination=”yes”]
- If You Show Author Youtube Video than Add Shortcode in Page [testimonials video=”yes”]
simple-wp-testimonialsfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
See documentation at http://www.dswebsolutons.in/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple WP Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?