Simplicity is easy to use gallery plugin that allows you to create and manage image galleries just dropping the files into a folder of your choice. There is no complicated interfaces, a lot of unknown options and questions like “why my images are not shown”. It’s really simple, just upload the images into a folder with write permissions for the server. This is it!
INSTALLATION: The easiest way to enjoy Simplicity Gallery is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for Simplicity Gallery, and click to install. You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
HOW TO USE: Just go to a page or post and bellow the editor window you will see the Simplicity configurations. If you want to attach a gallery to your post or a page just type the name of the images folder where your files are located. Please note that directory should be accessible from the web server to write.
DOCUMENTATION: Just check Simplicity Gallery Documentation for more information regarding options.
- Do you have documentation or tutorials?
Yes! See Simplicity Gallery Documentation.
- Will Simplicity Gallery work with my theme?
Yes! Simplicity Gallery works with the vast majority of premium and free themes, without requiring any coding.
- Are the galleries flash based?
- Are the galleries mobile friendly?
- Can I modify the thumbnails size?
Yes, we provide such an option so you can adjusted to suit your needs.
- Can I enable or disable the pagination?
Yes, we are very flexible in this point of view, so you can configure the pagination depending your needs.
- More Information
For more information, feel free to visit the official website for the Simplicity Gallery plugin Simplicity Gallery.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simplicity – WordPress gallery plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3 – 05.08.2014
- Pagination functionality is removed because there is no clean and easy way to support that. The simplicity gallery is really simple now.
- Fixed bug – The css was not loaded on wordpress index page if the gallery was not included into the first post
1.2 – 02.12.2013
- Major fix related to css/js files includes
1.1 – 01.12.2013
- Preformance improvements, galleries are loaded much faster
- Fixed URL path issue. The gallery was not working in case of URL like this htttp://www.wordpress.com/page/sub-page/
- There is no need to create the cache dir manually, it will be created automatically instead
1.0 – 21.11.2013
- This is the first Simplicity Gallery release