This is a google map widget plugin for wordpress by snapycode.com
This module has some option to configure the resultant map like-
- Zoom level.
- Map type.
- Map Address.
- Map Header content.
- Map Footer content.
- Direction to the address from a address.
- Custom marker.
Arbitrary section 1
- Download archive and unpack.
- Upload (and overwrite) the /snapycode_gmap/ folder and its content to the /plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activating it navigate to wordpress admin dashboard – Appearance – Widgets, there you will see a widget named Snapycode Gmap, just drag and drop it in your widget area.
- A question that someone might have
Please feel free to ask your query. I will answer all your question.
Contributors & Developers
“Snapycode Gmap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors