You’ve ever dreamt of split testing your Elementor Website?
Do you ever wanted to split test page elements or whole pages against each other?
Do you also feel that your website can perform even better?
Do you want to boost the conversions on our page and to gain more revenue?
Don’t know which version of your headline is the best one?
How cool it would be when you can split test directly in your Elementor workflow … without using any external services?
Why is their nobody solving this problem?
If you asked yourself the same and searching for the best Elementor integrated solution for doing split tests directly in your workflow then Rocket Elements “Split test for Elementor” is the #1 solution.
With the powerful Elementor page editor and this plugin you can now split test hole sections and other widgets directly in your elementor editor. As well as whole pages that are not necessary made with elementor.
- No external Services needed
- Your data your server (GDPR compliance without having contracts with other service providers)
Just plain and easy split testing right in your editor.
So grab your copy and let your page perform like a rocket.
Click here for a complete walk through take a look a this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUgDw45EXU
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Follow the instructions of this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oZP0KUFpxw
Contributors & Developers
“Split Test For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Split Test For Elementor” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Split Test For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin initial release
- Fixed date creation for some mysql databases
- Fixed useless wrapper spacing
- Fixed theming split testing for php
- Made all elementor elements able to use split testing
- Added form tracking
- Implemented new Elementor api
- Fixed elementor control order
- Implemented Fallback for elementor control
- Fixed external page tracking pixel
- Fixed statistics view bug
- Fixed conversion tracking for elementor theme builder
- Added tracking by URL
- Small improvements
- Fixed date selection
- Fixed statistics variation color assignment
- Fixed color mapping for more then 2 variations
- Fixed sql statement for displaying stats
- Added digit for statistics view
- New wordpress version compatibility
- External link tracking
- Fixed buggy elementor preview
- Fixed buggy external page redirect tracking
- Add new variation distribution mode
- Adapting plugin to the new elementor plugin and wordpress api
- Additional Bugfixes
- Adding post type filter “split_test_for_elementor_test_post_types”
- Fix url tracking
- Add urls as split test type
- small fixes
- Fixing test selection for widgets while cache buster is active
- Fix to run inserted scripts
- Removed lib dependency
- Fixing problems with redirect tracking