If you want to quickly add Social Media Icons to your sidebar , then this plugin is for you.
It allows users to input their social media website profile URLs and display them in any widgetized area. User can also tweak the design settings.
The SpiceMailer Social Media Widget utilizes Font Awesome Icons to display the Social Media Profiles.
Supported Social Media Networks
- Google Plus
Design Customization Settings
- Customize Icon Border Radius
- Customize Icon Size
- Customize Alignment : Left, Centre and Right
- Customize Spacing
- Open Links in new Window
Hover Animation Effects
- Grow Rotate
- Wobble Vertical
More effects are under development
- User can now select from 5 different colors.
Here is the link to Documentation
In case you face any problem, contact us via the Forums.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip archive and upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings-> SpoonTalk Social Icons
- Configure the Plugin
- Use the Widget by going to Appearance -> Widgets
- Enjoy. Eat Drink and be Merry !!
The FAQ section will be updated in next release.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Media Icons Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility checks
- Compatibility checks with latest WordPress Version (s)
- Added Basic Color Customization
- Added 20 more animation hover effect
- Added 6 More Social Netwroks
- New Setting: Open Links in new window
- Adding animation hover effect
- First Release
- Support for 4 Social Networks
- Multiple Design Settings