Stripe Frontend Registration : Allow user to Register to your wordpress blog accepting payment from user using Stripe
This plugin help you to receive an amount from the front end user.
Plugin will accept user card details and after successful payment user will register to your website.
This Plugin also provide the test mode by setting test Secret Key and test Publishable Key from admin area.
- Upload the entire Stripe Frontend Registration folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[stripe_form]in your templates
- What is the best way check Plugin?
- First test it on test mode
- This is possible by setting test Secret Key and test Publishable Key from admin area.
Contributors & Developers
“Stripe Frontend Registration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors