Plugin support to connect to ID Sudo system – a management account system.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Unzip the plugin contents to the
2. Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Menu Sudo Oauth Settings, Input sitenam and key do connect.
4. Register account id.sudo.vn
5. Contact admin email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org do provide API do Connect with ID.Sudo.vn
What is id.sudo.vn ?
id.sudo.vn is a system manage user. You can only a account can login any webstie on system install id.sudo.vn.
How to create API?
Please contact email@example.com. Only me can create API.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sudo Oauth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sudo Oauth” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Create new function open/close plugin
– Update random link follow – nofollow using admin setting
– Update Restrict backlink per post using admin setting
– Update Accept upload media option
– Update Show user info in bottom of post
– Update limit post per day / user login
– Update new style
Remove UTF-8-BOM Encoding from response data
Fix bug can’t set auth cookie in some website installed plugin cache
Fix cannot modify header information – headers already sent by in pluggable
– Random link follow – nofollow (30%)
– Restrict backlink per post (<= 5 backlink)
– Accept upload media option
– Show user info in bottom of post
Update datetime class for php version lower 5.3
Update set restrict multi category and add limit posts per day with user connect from id system
Fixed bug can’t set restrict category
Update Set category for Author
Fixed bug hosting not install curl extension.
Fixed account only systeam login can not change passworrd