By default, WordPress gives you one editable content area per page. The Other Content allows you to create additional content areas for some or all of your Pages or Posts. You can create as many additional content areas as you like, and call them whatever you want.
- Download the plugin’s zip file, extract the contents, and upload them to your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, click ”Plugins”, and activate The Other Content.
- Create additional content areas using the Settings > The Other Content page.
- Add content using “The Other Content” section on your edit pages.
- Display additional content using in your theme files.
- Can I add additional content to Posts?
Yes, just enable this option on the Settings > The Other Content page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Other Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors