This WordPress plugin will let you to publish mail list subscription (and un-subscription) forms on your WordPress powered websites and link these forms with your email marketing TotalSend account.
- Upload plugin folder to your blog (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate it within the admin section of your WordPress installation.
- Once done, go to “Settings > TotalSend WP Plugin” and enter your [TotalSend Credentials], which can be obtained from your TotalSend account under Settings > Integrations > TotalSend WordPress Plugin.
- You can now go to “Appearance > Widget”, load the widget where you need it and set it up as it loads your lists from TotalSend, select any custom fields you may have and would like the user to fill in.
- This plugin also provides a new shortcode which you can use once item No. 4 in the list has been completed as totalsend-subscribe-form.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TotalSend WordPress Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TotalSend WordPress Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Second release, made plugin compatible with WordPress 5.2.3.
- First release, minor updates.