Tournament Bracket Generator provides an easy way to create a stunning bracket for any sport or event. Tournament Bracket Generator creates the bracket based on 4 setting fields in the settings page. The bracket is generated from the admin dashboard and then placed on any page using the [bracket] shortcode.
- Supports any bracket with 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 teams/items
- Include a name for each match in the bracket
- Supports “Best of One”, “Best of Three”, “Best of Five” match format
- Shortcode to apply the bracket to any page
Coming in future updates
- Support for any number of teams
- Randomize team layout
- Seeds for teams
Tournament Bracket Generator uses the shortcode [bracket] in order to place the bracket on a page.
The following shortcode accepts 1 attribute.
The class attribue is optional and is used to add a css class to the bracket.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Through the admin dashboard navigate to personalize/Tournament Bracket Generator
- Once at the Tournament Bracket Generator settings page fill out the necessary fields for your desired bracket
- After saving the settings for your bracket navigate to the “Bracket Preview” tab to view your bracket and advance teams
- When you have completed your bracket you can place it on any page by using the [bracket] shortcode
- Where is the settings page for Tournament Bracket generator located?
The settings page is located under appearance/Tournament Bracket Generator
- I created a bracket, how do I put it on a page?
To place the bracket on a page use the shortcode [bracket]. See Other Notes or the readme.txt for more information on the shortcode and its accepted attributes.
- How many teams/items can I have in my bracket?
Tournament Bracket Generator only excepts teams/items in numbers of 4, 8, 16, 32, 64.
- I applied the counter option to my bracket but letters are showing in the boxes instead of numbers
That error is encountered when the counter option is added to a bracket that has already been saved. Clear the bracket to have the counter appear as expected.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tournament Bracket Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tournament Bracket Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of Tournament Bracket Generator