This plugin gives you the ability to add a category introduction to each archive. No editing of your themes is required to use the plugin and a default layout is setup on install. Play with the html layout until you get exactly what you want. 3 tags are provided to give you access to the category data [categoryID], [categoryTitle] and [categoryDescription] also optionally you can use php if you are an advanced user. Tags are evaluated first, then php before the results are returned. For more detailed information and installation information please visit this plugins home page
The html layout has 3 tags available
To ask questions, find answers to issues & make requests visit my forums
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Vistit plugin home page to get full install instructions including image references.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it, all working now. But if you want, then please edit your plugin settings
- Edit your categories to give them category descriptions if they don’t have them already.
- Can I contact you?
Yes. email me
- I’d like to make a donation, is that possible?
That would be great and certainly would help development efforts. To do so click here thank you.
- How do I report at bug?
The easiest way is to visit and register an issue at our forums
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tui's Category Intro For Archive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tui's Category Intro For Archive” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.