Upon checkout page, give the customers option to subscribe to your Sendy Newsletter
Add custom checkbox field under “Terms & Conditions” checkbox on the Checkout Page of your shop
- Activate / Deactivate checkbox
- Url to your Sendy Server
- Api Key of Sendy
- Sendy List Id
- Custom Checkout Label
- Custom Checked / Unchecked default value
- Sendy v5.0 or later
- WooCommerce v5.0.0 or later
- WordPress v5.6.1 or later recommended
The installation process is very basic:
- Upload the unzipped plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce->Settings->Integration check “TuskCode’s Checkout for Sendy on WooCommerce” to configure this plugin, or click on “Settings” located by the plugin’s deactivate link
If you face issues with installation, you can read detail instructions here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Installing_Plugins
What is sendy?
Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES).
Where is the settings page?
Go to “Woo->Settings->TuskCode’s Checkout for Sendy on WooCommerce” to configure it.
When is the data sent to Sendy Server?
When the order is created. Upon hook “woocommerce_checkout_create_order” is triggered.
Contributors & Developers
“TuskCode's Checkout for Sendy on WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 6.4
- Added State of checkox in the Order Admin View
- Added Custom Location at Checkout *
- Tested with 6.1
- Tested with 5.9
- First version