This plugin implements a payment gateway for WooCommerce to let buyers pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies via UniPayment.io.
- Accept online crypto payments from your customers, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC.
- Multiple fiat currency supported.
- Get settled in BTC, ETH or USD stable coins (USDT, USDC, BUSD, USDP).
- Free setup and integration, no maintenance cost.
- Manage payments via your UniPayment dashboard
- This plugin requires WooCommerce.
- A UniPayment account (Sandbox and Production)
- Start from signing up for a UniPayment account
- Look for the UniPayment plugin via the WordPress Plugin Manager. From your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New > Search plugins and type UniPayment
- Select UniPayment Gateway for WooCommerce and click on Install Now and then on Activate Plugin
After the plugin is activated, UniPayment will appear in the WooCommerce > Settings > Payments section.
After you have installed the UniPayment plugin, the configuration steps are:
- Create a Payment App from your UniPayment dashboard:
- Login to UniPayment dashboard and go to the Payment -> App
- click on the Add button: fill basic information of your store, click on the Save button.
- Go to tab ApiKey, copy AppId and ApiKey.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel, select WooCommerce > Payments and click on the Set up button next to the UniPayment Payment methods
- Paste the AppId and ApiKey value into the appropriate field.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
Order Status Handle
UniPayment will send IPN (Instant Payment Notification) to plugin when status of invoice changed. An order note will automatically be added to WooCommerce order.
- When the buyer checkout with UniPayment, he is redirected to the invoice page while WooCommerce order is Pending.
- The status of the WooCommerce order will change to Processing when UniPayment invoice is confirmed or completed via the plugin settings.
- If UniPayment invoice expires before the buyer completed the payment, the WooCommerce order will be marked as Failed via the plugin settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“UniPayment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UniPayment Gateway for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- update unipayment sdk
- fix some issues under wordpress GuildLines.
- Initial release.