Say your client wants to add a custom upload button somewhere in the admin page but it is not possible with WordPress built-in hooks.
In that case, use this plugin to embed an uploader link. Example rules will be created when you first activate the plugin and you can modify those to suite your needs.
- decide whether a button should be replaced with an existing element or inserted.
- redirect the page after the user upload a file.
- disable the
Librarytab in the uploader window.
- restrict file types to be uploaded.
uploader-anywhere.phpand other files compressed in the zip folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
How to Use
- Define a new link via Dashboard -> Uploader Anywhere -> Add Link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Uploader Anywhere” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Uploader Anywhere” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 2014/11/26
- Fixed a layout issue in Internet Explorer.
- Updated Admin Page Framework.
1.0.0 – 2014/11/13
- Initial release.
- Renewed the example rules created when activating the plugin.
- Fixed an issue that
nth itemoption did not point to the nth-index element but nth-child element.
- Added the insert type option.
- Added the
- Added some options.
- Initial pre-release.