Create customers and sales order with all the line items whenever a WooCommerce order is processed in checkout page and send those in zoho inventory. It enables the power to integrate with WooCommerce and Zoho Inventory. Import old WooCommerce order data in just one click to zoho inventory and rest of the work will be done automatically as per your preferrence.
- Connect to Zoho Account
- Field Mapping
- Whenever a order is created in WooCommerce, Contact/Customer & (Sales Order (pro)) will be created in Zoho Inventory.
- Import Contact & (Contact/Customer + Sales Order (pro))
- Log of WooCommerce & Zoho Inventory API
- Download the plugin.
- From the WordPress Admin Panel, click on Plugins => Add New.
- Click on Upload, so you can directly upload your plugin zip file.
- Use the browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, and then click on Install Now.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inventory for WooCommerce in Zoho” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 20 December 2022
* Fixed Authorization
- Fixed import data issue
- Fixed customer id issue
- Fixed db log issue
- Added new toggle for integration enabled/disabled
- Improved the ux of the plugin
- Update: check plugin upto wordpress 5.9 & woocommerce 6.1.1
- icon/logo updated
- Fix: auto refresh woocommerce fields issue fixed
- contact/customer email duplicate check (if exists use that contact/customer info else create new contact/customer)
- shipping charge sent to sales order
- Initial release of bit_wc_zoho_inventory