New release 1.8! Add GoTo (hide external Links)!
Counts visits of post or tax term.
Plugin take 3 Widget: Prev post (img from thumb), Next posts, Most viewed.
Control Title, Meta (Description and Keywords) for Post, Page and Category
CSS go UP, Scripts go Down, GoTo (hide external Links)
- noindex for Tax?
- noindex for Categories?
- noindex for Date Archives?
- noindex for Author Archives?
- noindex for Tag Archives?
- noindex for the Search page?
- noindex for the 404 page?
- noindex for paginated pages/posts?
- nofollow for paginated pages/posts?
Right links in
- Yandex Analytic
- PIWIK Analytic
hide your external links in posts. You setup external links in Admin, and then in article use links like ‘http://yourcurrsite.com/goto/1/’ that send your Users on ‘http://myhidesite.com/?r=maybeWithMyRefLinks’ )))
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WebMFT: Plugin SEO useful” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WebMFT: Plugin SEO useful” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add new features GoTo links, what make hide your external links in posts.
- Fix category check on static posts page
- Fix category META
- Add Analytic PIWIK
- Add to Post Meta & Title, View and Admin
- First release