This plugin displays information such as WordPress version, PHP version, installed plugins (active and inactive), comments, and posts..
- Version in PHP , WordPress Version
- Total number of published posts
- Total number of comments
3.1. Total Approved Comments
3.2. Total number of pending comments
- Total Number of Users
- Live user status
5.1 Away to online(Yellow)
- Total Number of Installed Plugins
- Plugins Installed List
- Active Plugins List
- Inactive Plugins List
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New in your WordPress admin panel.
- In the search box, type Website Information Report and press the search button.
- Download and save the Website Information Report plugin to your computer.
- Log in to WordPress and navigate to the Add Plugins page.
- To upload the zip, click the Upload Plugin button.
- To install and activate the plugin, click Install Now.
Commonly Asked Questions
= How do I obtain information about a user and their posts?
- Click on WordPress Report to view information about users and posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Website information Report” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Upgarde layout
- Downloads reports