Allows the ability to disable billing fields in WooCommerce checkout on Wordpess. Includes the options to hide fields only if order value is under $0.01. Standard fallbacks to show if shipping is required but also has the ability to override this functionality and always hide.
- Install and Activate Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Settings in YourSiteDomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=billing
- Free – Use Select Option and Save
View More infomation at = WooCommerce Hide Billing Fields
- Maual Upload to Server – the entire ‘woocommerce-zero-billing-fields’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Manual Upload throug Worpdress – Install by droping .zip throug Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Select File or
- Auto through WordPress Plugin Directory
- Does this hide billing fields when the purchase price is under $0.00
Yes, but billing fields can also be hidden for any amount
- Can I hide billing fields even if shipping is required
Yes, but the default is to show billing fileds when shipping is required.
- My customers are unable to access their account after an order?
For account creation Billing First Name, Billing Last Name, and Billing E-mail address may be required for some setups.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Hide Billing Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Hide Billing Fields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Original Upload
- Upload Error Fix
- Upadated Versioning
- Upadated URL Link
- Added more options to unset shipping fields along with billing either at zero value or in general, however this is an all or nothing switch for shipping values
- Final Version