The WordPress Roadmap plugin allows you to create multiple, dynamic roadmaps that can be used to display your development
progress of a product (think http://interstateapp.com for WordPress).
- Create multiple roadmaps
- Add an ulimited number of items per roadmap
- Simple backend UI for managing your roadmaps
- Built in theme template for displaying roadmaps
- Uses custom post types so is easily “theme-able”
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
wordpress-roadmapfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Roadmaps > Add New to create your first roadmap
- How can I style my Roadmap pages?
You need to create a
single-roadmap.phpfile in your theme folder (probably copy your single.php file to do so). Then
<?php the_content(); ?>you would use
<?php wp_roadmap_items(); ?>. You can also use the
if you want to manually control how to output the items.
- My Roadmap pages show a 404?
Try re-saving your permalinks settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Roadmap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Roadmap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.