Allow users to auto translate website with just a simple click using Google Translate or Microsoft Translator engine.
Remember, using this plugin you can not hide Google or Microsoft toolbar and branding.
- Free Google Translate or Microsoft Translator engine
- Mouse over effect
- Translates the site on the fly
- Right or left plugin position
- Auto-switch language based on browser defined language
- beautiful floating dropdown with flags and language name
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Menus and widgets translation
- Themes and plugins translation
Currently supported languages:
Do you need a professional website translation?
Check out what we offer.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP Auto Translate screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“WP Auto Translate Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Auto Translate Free” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.