WP Calories is a wordpress plugin that allows you to add new widget to Your sidebar.
WP Calories shows a beautiful food photo whith big calories ( kcal ) description. WP Calories is an essential plugin for all site/blogs the subject of health food and diets.
- All of the photograph link (nofallow) to the relevant Wikipedia pages, so anyone interested can learn more about the fruit shown.
- Photo is described by the large text of amount of calories, as well as a one-line description under the photo.
- All photographs are optimized for web (jpg, quality 90%)and have a title and alt attributes.
- Plugin adds the contents with the best practices of SEO.
- When the page refreshes widget show different (random) photo.
You can see a demo on my website : Jakubas.net.pl
- Download it
- Extract all files from the zip archive
- Copy the wp-calories folder to wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the �Plugins� menu in wordpress
- Add WP Calories Widget to your sidebar
- That’s all !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Calories” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.