WP Morphext is a WordPress Plugin that allows for users to add shortcodes to animate text on their website. The plugin uses shortcodes to provide a native WordPress interface for using the morphext.js and animate.css libraries.
animation (flipInX is default),
[wpmorphext animation=“fadeIn” text=“Example 1, Example 2, etc”]
speed (3000 milliseconds is default),
[wpmorphext speed=“1500” text=“Example 1, Example 2, etc”]
For a list of all animations please visit Animate.css
Some animations travel the entirety of the viewport. To limit where the animation can be seen you must set the parent container as
GPLv2 (or later)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-morphextdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- On a post or page type
[wpmorphext text="Example 1, Example 2, etc"]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Morphext” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update animate.css from v2.5.1 to v3.7.0
- Improve performance by using minified animate.css
- Improve performance by inlining small custom css
- Fix namespace issue
- Now with automated tests and WPCS linting
- Updated morphext.js from v2.4.4 to v2.4.5
- Now capable of displaying multiple animated shortcodes on single page.
- Pushing the baby out of the nest.