Makes Yoast SEO settings available to WordPress PWA using the REST API.
Returns Yoast post or page metadata in a normal post or page REST API request. Stores the metadata in the
yoast_meta field of the returned data.
title: “Testy Test | My WordPress site”,
Supports pages, posts, categories, tags and any public custom post types and custom taxonomies.
Thanks to Pablo Postigo, Tedy Warsitha and Charlie Francis for amazing contributions!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yoast-to-rest-apidirectory, or install the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Yoast SEO for WordPress PWA” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Yoast SEO for WordPress PWA” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Big refactoring. Avoid using
the_post and make it work with custom taxonomies and
– Main file renamed to plugin.php
- Merged contributions from Niels Garve fork (https://github.com/niels-garve/yoast-to-rest-api)
- Changed name to “Yoast SEO for WordPress PWA”
- Fixed broken meta descriptions in REST collections
- PHP Coding Standards (https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/coding-standards/php/#php)
- Fixed retrieval of the meta description
- Generalized Worona PWA dependencies
- Adapted to the needs of Worona PWA
register_rest_fieldas it’s depracated
- Changed the metadata name to
- Removed the
yoast_wpseo_prefix from the returned meta as it seems undeed
- Using Class instead of plain function
- Added output to public custom post types