This plugin is used to add and update a post featured image from posts lisitng page in admin panel.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-quick-update-featured-imagedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Contributors & Developers
“WP Quick Update Featured Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.