This plugin will enable a check box on page editor, and every pages check will be showed on front page.
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” Tiago Fabre
- “Tags” Single-page, single, custom, page, one page, website
- “Requires at least” 3.8
- “Tested up to” 4.3
A brief Markdown Example
- Make a single page website
- Easy to make a landing page
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check the pages you want to see on frontpage as ‘Partial page’
- The plugin will add a new page called wp-single-page-home, set this page as front page
- you can use in your page a shortcode [wp-single-page-home], them it will render the pages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP single page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Stable version.