Easily create and add beautiful customized Tweets and Twitter walls to your site in a few simple steps.
- Create up to 3 tweet walls to add to your site with 3 tweets each
- Fully customizable and allows changing the theme and colors used
- Create unlimited walls
- Create unlimited tweets
- View images, video and other media inside your tweets and tweet walls
- Create and add dynamic timelines to your site
- Create and add Twitter Tweet buttons, Follow buttons and Direct Message buttons
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’ screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘WP Tweet Walls option’ in the sidebar to start creating your tweet walls
- How do I add a Tweet Wall to my site?
Navigate to ‘WP Tweet Walls’ in the Dashboard menu after installing the plugin and click on the button to create a new Tweet Wall. Once created, copy the shortcode ([wptw_tweet_wall id=”1″]) to your post or page and save the changes. That is all and your Tweet wall will now be displayed in the frontend.
- How do I get the premium version of WP Tweet Walls
Order your copy of WP Tweet Walls Pro.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Tweet Walls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Tweet Walls” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Updated premium link
- Added Timelines page with examples to basic version
- Added Twitter Buttons page with examples to basic version
- Updated plugin tags
- Updated readme file
- Fixed notice for walls if they do not exist
- Tested compatibility on WP 5.3
- Fixed CSR vulnerability