There are two things you’ll need to start using the WordPress Virgin Money Giving plug-in, a fundraisers API key and a fundraisers API reference.
Once in place add the “Virgin Giving Fundraisers Page” widget to anyone of your sidebars, the widget will have options for you to select in order for the widget to function correctly.
This is a plugin the uses the UK Virgin Money Giving website and allows users and charity fund raisers show details from the Virgin Money Giving website on their own WordPress site.
A brief Markdown Example
Things to note:
- you will need a Developers Virgin Money Giving account
- you will need a Personal Virgin Money Giving account.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wp-virgin-money-givingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- For the
fundraisers API keysign in or register a developers account at the developers virgin money giving website. With your developers account created use the
get a fundraisers API keylink to create your fundraisers API key. All your API keys will be listed under the “My Account” link.
- For the
fundraisers API referencesimply login to your personal Virgin Money Giving account and you’ll find your
fundraisers API referencein your main account page, it’s referenced as
My fundraisers API reference:
- I don’t have a Virgin Developers Account
Simply go to https://developer.virginmoneygiving.com/ and register your developers account.
- Where can I find my ‘fundraisers API key’ and ‘fundraisers API reference’
The API key can be found in your Developers Virgin Money Giving account, all your API keys will be listed under the “My Account” link.
The API reference can be found in your personal Virgin Money Giving account main page, it’s referenced as “My fundraisers API reference:”
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Virgin Money Giving” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added team page conditional.
- Fixed single page and multiple page array from feed.
- Fixed conflicting widget registration.
- Fixed PHP warnings in the admin settings.
- Improved UI for API verification.
- User improvements for multiple pages.
- Additional image setting in widget.
- Tag update.
- First release.