The plugin replaces your comment form and includes one that also allows to use the facebook credentials.
- When users comments on your blog they can choose to send notifications to their Facebook Wall.
- Notification is automatically sent to the facebook application wall when a comment is submitted.
- Simple Facebook Integration.
- Using the plugin should increase the traffic and visibility of your blog.
- More easy to comment.
Visit the Plugin Page to see the plugin working.
- Upload ‘Comments Switcher’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Comments Switcher Settings page include the Facebook APP ID that you want to use for your blog and save the rest of the options.
- The comments switcher should appear where your comment form used to appear.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments Switcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comments Switcher” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Post thumbnail included on wall posts.
- Facebook APP wall notifications added.
- Initial release.